Terms & Conditions
The term “The Speedy Brush Company Limited” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Mount Pleasant Farm, Brishing Road, Chart Sutton, Maidstone, Kent ME17 3SP. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. You may print and download material from the website for your own use provided you do not reproduce or modify it without our prior consent. Trade Mark and Copyright laws must be observed on all downloaded materials.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Speedy Brush Company’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.